Do you want to be more productive, and more efficient? Do you have big goals, and you need that extra bit of motivation to work toward them? Do you want to have the energy, mental clarity, and focus required to achieve all your tasks?
I have created a list of sixty affirmations that will help you become more productive and perform at your best. At the end of the post you can also find a link to download the whole list.
Let’s first have a look at what affirmations really are, and why they don’t work for some people…
What are affirmations, and how do they work?
Affirmations are positive statements designed to not only inspire you, but also change your thoughts, feelings, and actions. Affirmations could be very specific (for example, “each day I wake up, eat a certain food, and perform a certain workout”) or more general (such as “I am confident”).
In short, affirmations can be used to brainwash yourself (in a good way, of course). Because our subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between reality and imagination, you can change the way it operates by simply repeating certain affirmations over and over.
You can say your affirmations out loud, read them, or write them down. Ideally you want to do this early in the morning or just before bed: when you are not fully alert, it’s easier to condition your mind.
Some people believe this process doesn’t really work, so let’s have a look at some of the reasons affirmations may not work for you.
Three reasons why affirmations may not work
First of all, if you decide to try this out, it has to become a habit. You need to say or read your affirmations every single day, not just once in a while. It takes time to condition the brain — in the beginning, your mind won’t even listen, but the more you do this, the more your mind will simply accept whatever you imagine as the truth.
The second reason this may not work is if you say or read the affirmations the wrong way. If you are not focused; if you don’t use the affirmations with great emotional intensity; if you read them quickly, as if you were reading an information leaflet, then chances are they won’t work. You need to concentrate and really believe what you are saying.
Finally, if there’s any negative emotions linked to some or all your affirmations, your subconscious mind won’t accept them. For example, if you say you want to be a different person, but part of you is afraid you will lose your current friends if that happens, your subconscious won’t be able to decide what to do, and what to feel.
60 Affirmations for Productivity
- I am proud
- I am full of energy
- I don’t do what’s easy; I do what’s right
- I eliminate all unnecessary distractions
- I can change my life
- I take action
- Each day I get closer to my goals
- I am unstoppable
- I am creating the life that I desire
- I ignore my negative thoughts
- Working on my goals creates success; thinking about my goals doesn’t
- I do what’s important now
- I am able to find solutions to any problem I face
- I am motivated by my dreams
- Procrastination makes me depressed; productivity makes me proud
- I always celebrate small wins
- I choose to be great every single day
- I put in the work and put in the time
- I do what I love, and love what I do
- I think long term
- My mind is focused
- I deserve to be, do, and have more
- I dedicate my time to what matters the most
- I am more disciplined than most people
- Success is addictive
- I set goals that make me happy and fulfilled
- I eat healthy food that gives me more energy
- I excel at what I do
- I use my time wisely
- I rest when I need to
- Being productive is fun
- I get faster and better every day
- I am in charge of my own destiny
- When I achieve my tasks, I feel great
- I make things happen
- I am proactive and creative
- I am not afraid of hard work
- I can concentrate for long periods of time
- I improve my skills and become a better person each day
- I enjoy getting things done
- I am crystal clear on what I want in life
- I am crystal clear on what I need to do to achieve my dreams
- I am efficient
- I am the kind of person who is capable of achieving big goals
- My commitment leads me to greatness
- I have the end result in mind
- I believe in myself
- This is easy
- The earlier I start, the sooner I will enjoy the results of my work
- I am able to silence the part of my mind that tells me to quit
- Time management is key to productivity
- I take care of my mental and physical health so I can perform better
- I wake up full of energy and ready to start my day
- I am motivated by challenges
- I take pride in what I do
- I enjoy the process
- I am driven
- While others quit, I keep going
- I am aligned with my goals
- I am a winner
Thank you for reading this article! As promised, here is the link to download the affirmations: